ElectroUSA.com - Return Policy
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- All claims for shortage, damage, defective goods or shipment errors must be made within 48 hours after receipt of shipment. The determination of condition is at our sole discretion. Our liability shall be limited to the invoiced value of the materials or their replacement.
- No returns will be accepted and you will waive your right for return without receiving RMA authorization in advance.
- Non-defective returns are subject to a restocking charge of 15% of the purchased value.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for any return. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance as we do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Upon receipt of a damaged item we will ship out a replacement, if available. If a replacement is not available, we will refund the full purchase price of your item.
- No deductions may be made against invoices until an RMA form is completed and a credit memo issued for the RMA.
- If an action is commenced to enforce payment as herein provided, buyer consents to the exercise of jurisdiction over it by any state or federal court with the state of New Jersey and agrees to pay such sums as the court may fix and reasonable attorney fees and court costs.